Friday, July 24, 2009

salar de uyuni


I am kind of obsessed with Salar de Uyuni.



via travelblog.org

via travelpod.

my new fave user forum/blog.



The Bolivian salt flats. We were planning our delayed honeymoon to New Zealand and the South Pacific, but now I kind of want to go to Salar and Chile, hopefully making it down to Patagonia.

The only thing is, going to South America is not really a "honeymoon" type of trip.

And I am a little bit afraid to go after reading this in one of the trip advisor forums.

Life threatening accidents seem to be the norm rather than the exception. This place is described as being not for the faint of heart... its not comfortable, the temperature is unbearably cold, but it is totally worth it.

I think we can find a safe tour company. I still want to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment